Thursday 2 February 2017

My Skincare Routine


Well I thought today's post could be all about my skincare routine. It will probably be quite a short post but I hope that you enjoy it!

I try and make this a daily routine but if I'm honest sometimes I don't really stick to it. I have a daytime and night time routine using the products that are in the pictures in the post. I know face wipes are frowned upon but they seem to work well for me and I shall keep on using them.

For my daytime routine I only use the 'Simple kind to skin soothing facial toner' and the 'Simple spotless skin anti-blemish moisturiser' and it became a total accident that most of the products in my skincare routine are made by Simple; I just really like them. Whether I am wearing make up or not during the day, I do the exact same thing which is to put some toner on a cotton wool pad and swipe it around my face to remove any excess dirt/oil from the night and then massage the moisturiser in to my face which makes it super smooth and makes my skin tone seem evened out and then I am ready for the day ahead.

My night-time routine depends on whether I have been wearing make up during the day or not. If I have been wearing make up then I start by using any sort of cleansing wipe, recently I have been using 'Skin Therapy lightly fragranced face wipes'. I use two cleansing wipes; one to remove my eye make up and my lipstick and the other to remove all of my face make up. I then take a 'Simple kind to skin exfoliating facial wipes' which come with an exfoliating side and a cleansing side but I only use the exfoliating side; I rub it all over my face until my face feels refreshed and then I use the toner and moisturiser like in my daytime routine. If I haven't been wearing make up then I will just use an exfoliating wipe, the toner and moisturiser .




I hope you have enjoyed this post and will be back for my next one which is all about my go to make up look and the products I use.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN



Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig